Friday, August 1, 2008

The Worm is revealed

I believe figured out the problem with the comments . . .
you think the Apple might have warned me

It happened by accident, I was posting Vegas’s comment directly on the blog and I published it.

I linked directly to the blog from iWeb and, oh my, I was able to add a comment. But then when I went to the blog through Safari, I wasn’t able to add another.

hmmmm, perhaps it’s that the old bookmark doesn’t really work like Apple said it would.

Yep, that’s it. The old .mac still connects you, but it’s a bad connection.

SO, if you ever view the blog on Apple, you have a little homework boyz and grrls.

You need to access the site using THIS LINK:

http://web.me.com/brockowskiofmichigan/

Get rid of your old link, the old bookmark, tab, whatever and embrace web.me.com

Because . . . we have no choice.

A very special thanks to Vegas, who, like the good teacher that she is, allowed me to solve the problem by myself using mysterious means.


- - - David

1 comment:

David Stas said...

it's working!
it's working!