Monday, December 29, 2008

Blue Christmas


Room with a view? Pray this comes true.


In 12 days, (that’s a week from Saturday), we’ll be on our way. As we used to say in grade school, "No Brag, just fact". I mean it.

I am freaking.

There’s the good freak, the fact that I’m lucky enough to be alive and going, but also the more frequent and intense freak freak because I am not in the least bit prepared. I am just starting to read the Blue Planet book (at least I didn’t wait until I got on the plane!), but I have very few ideas of what to do/see/visit. I realize there is only so much an old gay guy with a dizzy head, a slow walk and a cane can accomplish in a week while B is attending to business, but if you have any ideas, e-mail them to me. Anyone have a map of O’ahu?


Brilliant ideas like my sister had, “take me with you”, are funny, but not helpful. I wish I had the money and the power to do it. You know you will be there in my heart. I know that’s not as good, but for now it will have to do.

- - - David

No comments: