Friday, December 12, 2008

College becomes Her

A Radiant Future Awaits


We got the call last night, first from Ginka News, then immediately from the source. I was startled, but not surprised.

Alison Nicole Genevieve (Staskowski) Lunau was accepted by the University of Michigan. (My sister’s daughter/our alma mater) The youngest niece and the Maize and Blue!

She has not decided whether yet whether to major in medicine, law, neuroscience, environmental science, business, the fine arts, a combination of all of the above or to strive for a degree in general studies . . . anything could happen, but she’s in.

If she does what is planned, she will be in the college of L.S.& A. (Literature,Science and the Arts) in the Autumn of 2009. This is where Miss Ruby (Music), the blogger (Architecture & Design), and Brian (B.G.S.), all began. Just 30 years after this favored Uncle (me) graduated, it all begins again. I said favored, not favorite, Brian.

We congratulate her, and remind her we are never far away, (that goes for her brother too). The healing and studious pies of Uncle Brian await you.









Always A Scholar


I’ll just watch, proudly.

- - - Uncle Dave


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU!! I can't wait to be there next year. And don't be surprised if you get a an emergency call from me while I'm up there. ha ha

oh and thanks for putting nasty pictures of me up :P

David Stas said...

1.) You are most welcome

2.) I love you most

3.) Call anytime