Saturday, June 27, 2009

First One And Then The Other

Where the wild things are

going next

(photo from facebook’s New Orleans fan site)




Brian leaves Sunday for a Human Resources Convention in New Orleans. On Monday I fly in (it was cheaper). We’re staying in the French Quarter. We will be in the New Orleans’ Vieux Carré for five days. I have EVERY breakfast, lunch and dinner planned and a few more places to try if we get hungry.


Expect a lot of food shots on my page on facebook (you DO fb DON’T you?)


I feel like I am going to heaven. 9 years in Adrian and months of attempting a healthy diet leaves me MUCH to think about. You can imagine why I am obsessing about FOOD!


Please try to follow us on facebook and on blogger for the next few days, I will try to blog between meals.

http://askdavidstas.blogspot.com/


--- David


2 comments:

JT and the Boys said...

oh yes, yes please. Lot's of pictures of food. When will you two come visit my new lovely city full of many delicious treats? Mainly full of green chile's.

Anonymous said...

Hey David

It seems like a whole world ago since we were in New Orleans for Laura's wedding! sooooo much has changed since then in all our lives eh?

Have a fab time!

xBernice