Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Day in the Family

Brian spent his birthday cheering on the Tigers in San Francisco.
My sister Karen spent her day lending another kind of support



June 18th is a big day in my family. Not only do we celebrate the birthdays of Isabella Rossellini and Sir James Paul McCartney but we also sing Stolat to my better half, Brian Laverne Brock and my supreme sister Karen Marie Staskowski Lunau, of the Motown Lunaus.

This year my two dear family members are both away from home. Brian is, where else, in California and Karen is in Ann Arbor just steps from Briarwood Mall, of all places. Brian is away on business as usual. Karen is at a University of Michigan parental unit orientation for my nephew, and her eldest, Jason.

So I must wish them both happiness from afar with phone calls and blog mentions. And so, I do.

With much love to two of my very favorite people, Happy Birthday.

Both of you have never looked younger.

- - - David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brian!