Monday, November 23, 2009

How I lived since my Summer Vacation

On SOME plane going SOMEwhere

I think I may be neglecting the blog.

Do you miss me? Probably not. You must think that I am so busy. Truth is I stay at home, tag along with Brian on trips (which tends not to be as often as I'd like), take a LONG time to do anything "normal" and practice my A.D.D. whenever possible.

Want to do a load of laundry? First I end up doing 100 other extraneous and often unnoticeable chores and somehow the clock has gone from 7 AM to 7PM, I'm exhausted and the laundry is still dirty. FML as the kids would write.

Let's see, since the trip to get the 100 year old mounted Caribou head (still not on the wall) we've
visited friends in Seattle and Chicago,
done the Equality March in DC (visiting friends there too)
had a Birthday (as have many of you)
celebrated Halloween and honored Dios de los Muertos
been on facebook so many times I think I may have an issue

I attempted to go through all the photos and update the iWeb blog but the "Genius" at the Apple store that had the iMac for 2 days (the 1st time) and charged Brian $65 (the 1st time) not only disabled the blog access (along with all sorts of other things including all my flagged email) and screwed up my iTunes, STILL didn't fix my iCal and now I can't Sync my phone. GRRRR as GinGin would "say"
So I was too frustrated and infuriated to be creative. This entry is the result.

Let's just say there are a LOT of great photos and memories of the past few months and let me know if you want more details.

- - - David

No comments: